Breaking

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Barcelona legend reveals he wants to manage the club

The future

Barcelona legend Xavi has admitted that he wants to manage the Catalan giants in the future but knows it will take years to possibly fulfil his goal.
The Spanish midfielder is still in football, playing Qatari club Al Sadd having left Barcelona.
Xavi also revealed that he plans to pay on in Qatar for one more year before hanging up his boots for good.
The former Barcelona star has won it all in football and will no doubt come to the end of his career with a huge sense of pride.
But Xavi isn’t just thinking about that, he is already planning ahead as he looks towards life in management.
“I want to be a manager, I don’t want to hide it,” he explained to SPORT. 
“And obviously I don’t want to hide the fact that sooner or later I want to be the manager of FC Barcelona.” 
“First, I have to learn and that’s not a one month, two month or three-month process but takes years.”
“My dream is to sit on Barça’s bench as manager one day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment here